Welcome to the Germany Information Website; created by a proud military ex-spouse...lol! All military and civilians moving to, and/or living in Germany, should find the information and photos on this site to be very helpful. This information will hopefully ease your mind about your upcoming move and will keep you going during your tour. This site is geared towards the Kaiserslautern Military community, or the KMC, but will be helpful no matter where in Germany you are moving to. The KMC includes Ramstein AB, Landstuhl, Vogelweh, Sembach, Kapaun, and ROB. Please enjoy your time here, and I hope you find some useful information that will help you on your Germany adventure.

Tschuß ~Christy Parish~

Friday, January 8, 2016

Welcome 2016!

Well, I am glad to be able to help each and everyone of you. As you may know, I am no longer in Germany and have actually just moved again! We left Germany just two years ago, and we now just moved over Christmas to Scott AFB, in Illinois. So, I need your help with keeping this site up to date. Please help me by sending me new information and photos, or correcting outdated information. Below are a few things that I am looking for, but will be grateful for anything you can send me that you think others may find helpful. 

  • new photos of the outside of random houses off base
  • photos of General housing on Ramstein
  • some outside photos of the new townhomes
  • photo of the new KMCC
  • photos of some of the new play areas on Ramstein in housing
  • more photos of the new pool on Ramstein
  • new information - what are they doing with the old bx on Ramstein?
  • more info on the new KMCC, your thoughts, likes, dislikes
Please email me with and comments or suggestions that you may have for my site. I want to be able to keep this up and running with current information. I can't do this without your help. Thanks so much and I am sure other newcomers will thank you as well! Also, don't forget that we have a Facebook page.....please join us there for more information! Join us at the "I Love Germany" Facebook Page

Danke! Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment